Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Gardener's New Year's Resolutions



  • I will weed the garden this year.
  • I will trellis the vining vegetables this year. 
  • I will patiently teach my kids to garden. 
  • I will learn to grow all year round. 
  • I will use cold frames and garden hoop covers.
  • I will weigh my harvest and take pictures of it this year. 
  • I will blog about my harvest.
These are a few of my New Year's Resolutions.  What are some of yours?  I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!  I can't wait to see your gardens over the next year. :)
 

7 comments:

  1. Great resolutions - I think I need to join you in the trellising and the weeding (not to mention being patient with my children...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look forward to reading your blog in 2012 and seeing you accomplish your wonderful resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. All the best with your 2012 resolution. For us, it will be to try to mend our soil to grow better vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for a great 2012 Lynn to you and your family, good luck with you resolutions!
    How is your garlic growing? I still havn't decided yet what commitments to make for the year although i would love to freeze/pickle/bottle more of my harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All good resolutions for this and every year in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning from Japan... I have yet to sit down and list up what I should do with my garden... cold frames is one thing I want to try doing in the future...

    ReplyDelete